2.19.2010

soon

I am really psyched about the season.

Our gear is starting to get itself together and we just got in a ton of new Geax tires.  I am really looking forward to trying out the new AKA.  Bikes should be here any day, and I am looking forward to having a fresh new Anthem to ride the dirt on.  Every time I throw my leg over my Anthem I feel more and more like it has become a part of myself as I take the nasty lines and push other riders on the DH enough to break their frames.

The season will start soon enough, as I head down to Gainesville, FL for my first race and mini training camp the second week of March.  After that it is a week and a half until I shove out to Cali for the first race of the Pro XCT.

Hopefully everyone has been getting out on the trails and wearing in the good lines.  A good worn in snow track can be some of the best conditions to ride in.

2 Comments:

Blogger Velorambling said...

PICS! I wanna see a pic of a BIG box of tires!

February 19, 2010 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Giant Mid-Atlantic Off-Road Team said...

We're one step ahead of you, pic to be posted soon.

February 21, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home