11.07.2010

Early Off-Season Report- Matt Miller

 We are now in November and we find ourselves in the beginning of the MTB off-season.  It all starts with a little break from riding, followed by a little bit of riding, and ending with a TON of riding.  Right now I am in the stage where you ride a little and have TONS of fun!

Above is my new bike for the winter.  Although the Anthem X was undoubtedly the best and smoothest bike I have ever ridden, I was looking for something I could drill into the ground, wheelie-drop, scratch, and hang up dirty for my off-season riding.  Enter the Giant STP: meant for dirt jumping, at home on wicked trails (and yes, behind my bike IS the trail!).  Check out the geometry for yourself on Giant's site --->>>

While I am totally not a hardtail guy, and racing the best dualie on the planet is my thing, I am digging the STP :)
Of course you can't really ride 'em when you do this...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home