5.06.2013

A Way Way to fast Wawaywanda H2H



What a great weekend of racing!! Put on my big boy pants and grabbed my first and hopefully not last WIN of the season. And yes I was racing on a single speed but this bike is special and worked great for the ubur rocky track... National Championship race bike?...




The race start was difficult with a flat 1.5 road start...needless to say I was spun out with my 32-17 gear ratio! But luckily I was able to hang on the back just long enough to hit the first dirt section of the track and make up positions and catch the really fast Christian Favata. We had a good dual going until he had to stop and put air in a small puncture in his tire. I kept the pressure on going into the 2nd 8 mile lap and never looked back... kept it smooth and fast to take the first win of the season with a time of 1hr 27min.


Thanks for the great course and people of the H2H race series and all the Sponsors of Giant Mid- Atlantic!!

Matt Miller says I look Buff!!

~S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home